Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dreams

I am no good at remembering early memories, but I do have a reoccurring dream to share with you all. It usually happens to me this time of year...

I awake or appear at school not really knowing how I got there. I don't know the day of the week, or the time of day, but I know I am late for a class. Somehow I am taking classes at my old high school and I have neglected to attend one class for a whole semester. I quickly rush to my class and try to catch up what I've missed. It's not working and the teacher is very upset with me. It's always a teacher that I disliked or got a poor grade in a prior class. Suddenly I am transported to a different day. I am late for the class again. I keep racing down the stairs to get to my class and then............. I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment