Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brittnee posted something very interesting in her blog on Saturday:

I thought it was so funny when the girl read the paper posted on the door. As I watched the professor's face, it looked as if he were a child waking up to christmas morning. He just looked so happy. I wish I would get that excited about reading a piece of paper done by a janitor posted on the door. (Read the whole post here)

If I may, I'd like to steal the expression, "Christmas Face" and use it as a goal for myself and as a challenge to the rest of the class. Think back to when you were a little kid and that wonderful expression you get when you open up a new present. We still get that face when we are pleasantly surprised, but in my opinion, it doesn't happen enough. Our professor knows about the Christmas Face and is probably teaching this class in part to lead us to our next discovery. If that IS one of your main goals Mr. Sexson, I'm on board.

Wouldn't it be surreal if we discovered something cool every day? We would become as giddy as a child on Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment