Thursday, February 4, 2010

1st memory and Recent dream

My earliest memory was when I was 5. I usually hung out with the older neighborhood kids, but for whatever reason, I seemed to get picked on a lot. We played king of the hill on this large mound of dirt and the one girl had a pair of toy scissor-arms. Before I knew it, I was at the bottom of the hill with the older girl bearing down on me with the scissor-arms. She placed them around my neck and squeezed. In hindsight, it probably was a very traumatizing experience.

The other night I had a dream about myself and my roommate. We were driving on the freeway in his truck and I was sitting/napping in the back. My roommate was sleeping in the passenger seat while the truck seemed to be in cruise control. He abruptly woke up when the road started to curve. And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment